These Terms and Conditions specify terms for apartment rental (hereinafter: 'Apartments'), in the Apartamenty Kanonicza22 Facility at Kanonicza 22 (hereinafter: ‘Facility'). Filling out the Registration Card will imply that the Client has read these Terms and Conditions and has accepted stipulations hereof. Filling out the Registration Card also constitutes the conclusion of a rental agreement of the Apartment between Stanisław Litwin, conducting business activity under the business name LITEX ZPH Stanisław Litwin with its registered seat in Ostrów Wielkopolski, address: ul. Staroprzygodzka 117, entered into the Central Registry and Information about Business Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the Minister competent for Development and Economy, NIP (Polish Tax Identification Number): 622-010-49-92 (hereinafter: 'Litex ZPH') and the renter (hereinafter: the 'Client'), under terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
The Agreement concluded between Litex ZPH and the Client covers rental of the Apartment in accordance with the offer binding on the day of the reservation. The rent for the Apartment includes fees for utilities (gas, electricity, water) and final cleaning. Litex ZPH does not charge any additional payments beyond those specified in the reservation and confirmation thereof, as well as in an order of additional services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Terms and Conditions determine the rules for providing services, liability and stay at the premises of the Facility. The Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the Agreement concluded by way of signing the Registration Card, as well as by booking the Apartment or by paying the advance or full amount for the stay. The Client confirms that he/she has read and accepted the Terms and Conditions by performing the above-mentioned actions.
2. The Terms and Conditions are accessible in each Apartment and on the website of the Facility at www.Kanonicza22.com.
3. The Terms and Conditions apply to everyone staying at the premises of the Apartments.
4. All information during stays at the Apartments will be provided to Clients by the manager of the Facility, who is also responsible for receiving any remarks on the services provided.
5. The Client may check in from 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must check out by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure. If the Client does not specify how long he/she is going to stay when he/she rents the Apartment, it is assumed that the Apartment has been rented for one night.
6. If the Client wishes to extend his/her stay over the reserved period, his/her wish may be granted, if possible, on the condition that such a request is made by 10 p.m. on the day before the planned departure.
7. If the Client stays at the Apartment or leaves personal belongings behind after 11 a.m. on the day of his/her planned departure without first discussing it with the hotel, it is considered that the Client extends his/her stay wilfully. In such a case, Litex ZPH will charge a fee (liquidated damages) amounting to 100% of the cost for one night's accommodation, however, it does not guarantee the possibility of extension of the Client's stay at the rented Apartment. In each case liquidated damages are charged, Litex ZPH has the right to seek a supplementary compensation pursuant to general rules.
8. Reservations can be made directly at the Apartments' website, by phone, by email to the manager of the facility, or on the intermediaries' websites. In each case the reservation becomes effective when the Client receives a confirmation thereof and pays the advance constituting 30% of the total payment for the stay.
9. The reservation date may be changed provided there are vacancies available.
10. If the Client cancels the reservation within more than 14 days prior to the date of his/her arrival at the Apartments, the advance will be returned in full. If the Client cancels the reservation within up to 14 days prior to the date of his/her arrival or if the Client does not arrive at the planned date, the advance will not be returned. If the reservation is made up to 3 days prior to the arrival, only the non-refundable offer is binding.
11. If the Client decides to leave during his/her stay for any reason which is not due to Litex ZPH’s fault, the payment for this stay will not be returned.
12. When checking in, the Client is obliged to show the receptionist a document with a photo confirming his/her identity and fill in a registration card, as well as make the rest of the payment for the stay. If the Client refuses to show any identification which would enable checking him/her in, the receptionist has the right to refuse to give the Client the key to the Apartment.
13. Money, jewellery, and other valuable objects carried into the Apartments by the Client should be kept in a locked safe located in the rented Apartment.
14. In case of any problems concerning the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately to the manager of the Facility, which will enable the employees to improve the standard of services provided.
15. The Hotel is obliged to provide its Guests with:
– conditions for a full and undisturbed rest,
– safety during the stay, including keeping information on the Guest confidential,
– professional and polite personnel responsible for all services provided at the Hotel,
– cleaning the room and conducting all necessary repairs, during Guest’s absence, or in his/her presence (in the latter case, upon his/her request).
Additionally, if the Guest so wishes, the Hotel may provide the following free-of-charge services:
– providing information related to the stay and the journey,
– ordering a taxi,
– helping organise guide services,
– helping organise wellness services,
– making bookings in restaurants, bars and clubs,
– laundry services
16. The Client is obliged to peaceful enjoyment of Litex ZPH possessions placed in the Facility and to follow the general principles of public order. In case devastation or gross violation of public order is detected, employees of Litex ZPH have the right to take appropriate measures, including to report the case to the police.
17. The Client must report any damage to the employee of the Facility immediately after such damage has been detected.
18. The Client is liable for all damage, including damage or destruction of fittings and fixtures, and technical equipment caused by any circumstances for which the Client or his/her visitors at the Facility are responsible.
19. Children up to 14 years who stay at the apartments must always be watched over by their parents or guardians.
20. The Client may use the Apartment only for his/her accommodation purposes and he/she must not subrent it to a third party even if the time for which he/she paid has not expired yet.
21. The number of guests living in the Apartment cannot exceed the number specified in the reservation. In the event this number is exceeded, the Client will be charged a fee at the flat-rate amount of twice the rent of the Apartment for one night's accommodation.
22. Only persons specified in the Registration Card may stay in the Apartment. Any other person (hereinafter: 'Guests') may stay only up to 10 p.m. if the Client notifies the manager of the Facility before. After 10 p.m. the Guest is obliged to leave the Facility, notifying the manager of this fact. In the event the Guests or any other persons not reported to the manager of the Facility are still staying at the Apartment after 10 p.m., the Client will be charged a flat-rate fee amounting to twice the rent of the Apartment for one night's accommodation.
23. The night quiet time applies between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. in the entire Premises.
24. In case of damage detected at the Apartment, the Client is obliged to pay the employee of the Facility an amount which fully covers the damages, in cash or by credit card, on the day of departure at the latest. In the event it is impossible to estimate the amount of compensation, the Client will be obliged to pay it within 7 days since he/she receives bills from Litex ZPH confirming the repair of the damage done.
25. It is forbidden to move furniture without the consent of Litex ZPH.
26. If the Client losses the keys to the Apartment, he/she is obliged to pay Litex ZPH a fee amounting PLN 30 for one set of keys.
27. Smoking is forbidden in the Apartments and in the entire Facility. In the event the Client violates this prohibition, he/she is obliged to pay Litex ZPH liquidated damages amounting PLN 2,000 for each case of violation.
28. Any events, organised meetings, etc. may take place only with prior written consent of Litex ZPH.
29. The Client must secure the Apartment properly, close the windows and the entrance door each time he/she leaves the Apartment, and must keep the keys secure so that no third parties can access them.
30. Personal belongings left by the Guest in the Apartment after checking out will be sent to the address indicated by him/her and at his/her expense. If this is not requested, the belongings will be kept in a safe in the Hotel for 3 months, at the Guest’s expense and risk, and after this period lapses, those belongings will become the Hotel's property. Food products will be kept for only 24 hours.
31. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use any heaters or other electric devices with which the Apartments is not fitted. The above stipulation does not apply to chargers and power supplies of audio/video devices, computers or personal care appliances (such as shavers, electric toothbrushes, etc.).
32. Litex ZPH is not liable for loss or damage of belongings left in the Apartment.
33. If these Terms and Conditions are violated, Litex ZPH reserves the right to refuse to provide further services to the Client who has violated the terms. Such a Client is required to immediately follow the instructions given by the personnel of the Apartments, including to pay any liabilities.
34. Litex ZPH may refuse to accommodate a Client who has grossly violated the Terms and Conditions during his/her former stay, has damaged the property or injured a person, or disturbed the peace and quiet on the premises of the Facility in any other way.
35. In the case it is suspected that these Terms and Conditions have been violated or that a crime or an offence has been committed, a Litex ZPH representative has the right to enter the Apartment at any time.
36. In the case referred to in item 33 of the Terms and Conditions, Litex ZPH is entitled to charge the Client liquidated damages at the amount of the rent for the remaining rental period.
37. Pets are not allowed in the Apartments.
38. Litex ZPH reserves the right to change the Apartment, offering another one with the same or higher standard.
39. Any matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the applicable provisions of the Polish law, especially the Polish civil code.